A family cuisine
Lovers of Alsatian gastronomy are offered everything they could wish for: sauerkraut, onion tart, baeckeoffe as far as savoury dishes are concerned. The restaurant of the Bristol also proposes a traditional French cuisine, including duck breast, fish and black angus made in France… high quality products for your absolute delight. A cuisine inspired by the market and the seasons, which defines the pace of a flavourful menu card.
The restaurant is open from 7.00pm to 9.30pm.
The restaurant of the Bristol organises for you:
- Seminar days (Terroir Menu including: 3 dishes)
- Private dinners for your events (up to 300 persons)
- Weddings and business meals
Please contact us for a customised quote.contact us
Impossible to taste Alsatian gastronomy without enjoying the wines of the region. Sweet Gewurtztraminer, dry Riesling, scented Pinot-Gris… a wide selection of aromas, scents and flavours. Benefit from your stay at the Bristol to discover or rediscover them!
Before starting for a tourist excursion or a day of work, the Bristol proposes every day a delicious buffet breakfast with sweet and savoury products. You can first admire the very long buffet made of cherry wood and massive black granite. Plain and impressive!
- Breakfast served in the dining room or guest room from 6.30am to 10.00am.
- Hot beverages
- Assortment of pastries
- Breads (cereals, traditional baguette)
- Fruit juice
- Fresh and dry fruit
- Apple sauce
- Fruit salad
- Dairy products (yoghurts, natural and with fruit, fromage blanc)
- Alsatian cold cuts